A letter from Bob Warren, President – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Hauck Bros., Inc. Customers,
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19), our first thought is for the safety and well-being of all individuals and small businesses impacted by these difficult circumstances. In these unprecedented times, it is important that we come together to support all those impacted. You can count on us to continue to do our best serving you and your HVAC needs and keeping you informed about our response. We remain open at this time and we are here to help. We continue to offer year round service, maintenance, and installation on residential and commercial HVAC equipment. We continue to have our service team on call after normal business hours. Our top priority is the safety of you and our employees.
Hauck Bros., Inc is an essential HVAC business as defined in the Ohio Department of Health Director’s Stay at Home Order under sections 12.k as a critical trade:
“Building and Construction Tradesmen and Tradeswomen, and other trades including but not limited to plumbers, electricians, exterminators, cleaning and janitorial staff for commercial and governmental properties, security staff, operating engineers, HVAC, painting, moving and relocation services, and other service providers who provide services that are a necessity to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, Essential Activities, and Essential Businesses and Operations”
Per the Air Conditioning Contractors of Ohio (ACCO), Hauck Bros., Inc. is an HVAC company that performs necessary, life-saving services on several components of our nation’s most critical infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, the healthcare industry, the agri-food supply chain, cooling for data and information technology centers, and essential heating, cooling, and refrigeration needs for vulnerable population.
Implementation of Safe Practices Details
Per the Ohio Department of Health, Directors Stay at Home Order under section 15.a. as pertains to Essential Businesses and proactive measures Hauck Bros., Inc. is taking to ensure compliance’s with Social Distancing Requirements our employees are following these steps.
- Checking their temperature every morning before leaving their house and are instructed to inform our Action Plan Leaders if their temperature is over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- We have instructed all employees to wash hands with soap and water for at least twenty seconds as often as possible or use hand sanitizer
- We have instructed all employees to wear a facemask
- We have instructed all employees to cover all coughs and sneezes into their sleeves or elbows
- We regularly clean all high touch surfaces
- We have instructed all employees to avoid physical contact with other employees and customers, including handshakes
- We have put up signs to designate and inform employees of the designated six-foot distance
- We have provided hand sanitizer and sanitizing products to all employees
Further, to ensure the safety of our customers and employees we have added several preventive measures.
- We have instructed our scheduling team to ask all customers if they or anyone in their house or business has been sick within the past 14 days
- We are disinfecting areas we worked in and objects we have touched while wearing gloves
- We have limited the amount of paperwork that is shared inside the office to limit possible exposure
- We have instructed all service and install technicians to stay out of the office and only visit the shop when necessary.
- We have instructed all employees to sanitize their workstations, vans, and tools on a daily basis using antibacterial cleaners and gloves
- Where possible, we have encouraged employees to work from home to limit possible exposure.
We encourage you to visit our website and use the contact us form, email us directly, or call us at 937-325-0636.
Using these capabilities is simple and free. You can:
- Make an appointment for routine annual maintenance on Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, Boilers, and other HVAC equipment. Maintenance ensures the safety and proper operation of your HVAC equipment and may stop an unexpected breakdown from occurring.
- Make an appointment for service if your HVAC system stops working. We serve Residential and Commercial customers, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Make an appointment for installation of new HVAC equipment and/or Indoor Air Quality equipment. Providing Indoor Air Quality is a safety measure for residential and commercial operations to ensure the health of all occupants.
- Inquire about a billing, quote, and Home Comfort Protection Plans.
For updates and resources to help you navigate the COVID-19, here is the link to the CDC.
As you know, the situation is fluid and will vary from community to community, but we will do everything we can to continue to protect our employees and to be available for you.
Thank you for you continued support,