- Basic level of protection for HVAC components.
Extended Media Filters
- Layered, thicker.
Electronic Air Cleaning
- Electric charge to clean the air.
Did you know?
- 50% of all illnesses are caused or aggravated by poor indoor air quality according to The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. A study cited by Kimberly-Clark Corporation found that for every 10 workers, poor indoor air quality caused an additional 6 sick days per year.
- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) states poor indoor air quality can cost businesses up to $168 billion annually. Medical care and absenteeism contribute significantly to those costs.
- Employers can increase workforce performance by roughly 10 % by implementing indoor air quality solutions – DOE.
- By controlling contaminants such as dust mites, asthma cases can be reduced by 55 to 60% – The American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
- Once a month
- Once a year
- Once a month
- *Cleaned, not replaced
- Part of our Gold Home Comfort Protection Plan, starting at $32.50 a month, we follow the Energy Star™ maintenance checklist. This includes changing your air filter in your HVAC system. A dirty filter can increase energy costs and damage your HVAC system.
- According to the U.S. Department of Energy, not changing your filter regularly can lower your central air conditioner efficiency by 5-15%.
- A MERV Rating of 1 means the filter will catch textile fibers, 2 Spray Piant dust, 3 Dust Mites, 4 Pollen, 5 Pudding Mix, 6 Fabric Protector Spray, 7 Hair Spray, 8 Mold spores, 9 Welding Fumes, 10 Auto Emissions, 11 Lead dust, 12 Legionella, 13 Proplet Nuceli (sneeze), 14 most Tobacco Smoke, 15 All Bacteria, 16 95% of all household particles. 17 and above MERV are HEPA approved which means they remove 99.97% of all airborne particles. However, The higher the MERV the more air it may block to the HVAC system. Please make sure to talk to us before upgrading your MERV rated filter.
- Looking for another way to improve your air filtration without upgrading your air filter. Air Ionizers and Ultraviolet lights can both reduce mold, bacteria, odors, and reduce airborne particles in your HVAC system ductwork without worrying about your airflow. They can also be added to most Ductless HVAC systems as well!