- Basic level of protection for HVAC components.
Extended Media Filters
- Layered, thicker.
Electronic Air Cleaning
- Electric charge to clean the air.
- More after organic pollutants like mold, fungus and bacteria but part of the air cleaning package.
- Kills organic pollutants and controls odors.
50% of all illnesses are caused or aggravated by poor indoor air quality according to The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. A study cited by Kimberly-Clark Corporation found that for every 10 workers, poor indoor air quality caused an additional 6 sick days per year.
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) states poor indoor air quality can cost businesses up to $168 billion annually. Medical care and absenteeism contribute significantly to those costs.
Did you know?
- Employers can increase workforce performance by roughly 10 % by implementing indoor air quality solutions – DOE.
- By controlling contaminants such as dust mites, asthma cases can be reduced by 55 to 60% – The American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
Check for replace filter once a month to ensure proper airflow and efficiency.
- Once a month,
- Once a year
- Once a month
- *Cleaned, not replaced
- Depending on your model; once a year or every other year replace bulb and ionizer
- Some models are self cleaning!