Conventional Storage Tank in Liquid Propane
- High efficiency and sometimes more cost effective than using electricity.
Natural Gas and Electric
Tankless or On Demand
- These water heaters use burners to quickly heat water as it runs through a heat exchanger and deliver it directly to your faucets or shower without storing it in a tank.
Tanked units are known to use more energy than their tankless counterparts. Tankless units are the most energy efficient. However tanked units are more cost friendly initially and require less intensive installation.
Water heaters should be serviced annually. Yearly servicing is included with some of our Home Comfort Protection plans.
Generally speaking, tanked water heaters have a lifespan of 10-15 years and their tankless counterparts will last roughly 15-20 years.
Benefits of Maintenance
- Prolongs equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
- Keeps your equipment warranty valid
- Helps prevent damaged from runoff and leaks, lining is corrosion resistant.
- Used to meet safety requirements by rising water heater to an acceptable height for code compliance,
Installation Kit Tankless
Wall Mount Kit
- Used to mount to wall.
- Used to properly vent unit depending on installation requirements.