Geothermal heating and cooling systems tap into the Earth’s surface to use thermal energy found underground, or in a pond or well water. Geothermal heat pumps are able to maintain very high efficiencies on even the coldest winter nights or the hottest summer days, to save energy and money.
Geothermal heating and cooling systems take advantage of the stable temperature underground using a piping system, commonly referred to as a “loop.” This loop can be verticals, horizontal, pond/lake, or well water. Water circulates in the loop to exchange heat between your home, the ground source heat pump, and the earth, providing geothermal heating, cooling, and hot water.
Schedule an appointment with an adviser to see which option works best for your unique setting.
Benefits of Maintenance
- Prolongs equipment efficiency
- Promotes healthy clean air
- Supports lower utility costs
- Guards against unexpected failures
- Prolongs equipment life
- Keeps your equipment warranty valid
- Used by Electric furnace to provide necessary heat when needed due to outside temperatures.
- Unit that monitors and controls your HVAC system products.
- Cleans and purifies the air by removing allergens, odors, bacteria, viruses, dust, pollutants, fungus, and other airborne contaminates.
- Monitor and control aspects of your home from virtually anywhere.