Pay: $18-$28/per hour
HAUCK BROTHERS is in need of an experienced Lead Residential HVAC Installer. We are looking for a team player that is focused, reliable, honest, hardworking and who can complete projects in a timely manner.
Reports to: Installation Manager
Work start and end time: 7:00am 3:30pm or until job is completed; evenings, weekends, overtime as needed.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Company Vehicle, Company Phone, Company Uniform
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Insurable driving record
- Must have 3-5 years Residential change out experience
- Proficient in installing round and rectangular duct
- Able to measure ductwork and install all equipment accessories
- Basic understanding of more complex sheet metal fittings
- Can complete production homes unsupervised and on budget
- Can complete simple low voltage connections on furnaces, air handlers and air conditioners
- Must be able to communicate well with supervisors, builders and other trades
- Maintain builder and sub-contractor relations
- Ability to complete all necessary paperwork
- Able to complete and follow through on change orders
- Braze line sets
- Must possess universal refrigeration license
- Test line sets
- Must be able to pass drug screening