About Company: Locally Owned for 98 years Hauck Bros., Inc. Heating and Cooling has built its business by offering superior HVAC service, maintenance, and products. We do this with a team of highly trained and conscientious employees that are loyal to our valued customer base and are proud of the company’s rich history in this area.
Job Title: HVAC Lead Installer
Job Description: Full Time
Reports to: Installation Manager
Typical Work Hours: 7:00am 3:30pm or until job is completed; evenings, weekends, overtime as needed.
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Vacation & Time Off:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off
Perks & Discounts:
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company Uniform
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s licensec
- Insurable driving record
- Must have 3-5 years Residential change out experience
- Proficient in installing round and rectangular duct
- Able to measure ductwork and install all equipment accessories
- Basic understanding of more complex sheet metal fittings
- Can complete production homes unsupervised and on budget
- Can complete simple low voltage connections on furnaces, air handlers and air conditioners
- Must be able to communicate well with supervisors, builders and other trades
- Maintain builder and sub-contractor relations
- Ability to complete all necessary paperwork
- Able to complete and follow through on change orders
- Braze line sets
- Must possess universal refrigeration license
- Test line sets
- Must be able to pass drug screening
Hauck Bros., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, sex, religion, national origin, or any other protected status. Women, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities that permit performance of essential position functions.
Hauck Bros., Inc is a drug-free workplace. We require pre-employment drug screenings.