Currently open positions are listed below. Click on the job title to see more information about the position and a link to apply online.
Lead Installation Technician
Hauck Bros., Inc. is a family owned and operated residential and commercial HVAC Service and Installation Company that has been serving the Southwestern Ohio area since 1921. We are currently expanding and are looking for a Lead Installation Technician.
Lead Installation Technician Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience installing air conditioning, heat pumps, gas forced air heat, geothermal, oil, light commercial rooftop units, zoning and boilers.
- Sheet metal fabrication skills - either on the job site or in our shop.
- CFC Certification, NATE Certification is a plus, but not required.
- Must have a great team attitude with good communication & customer relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Well groomed, drug-free and able to pass a background check.
- Clean Ohio driver’s license with zero points required.
- Hard working, dependable, honest, career-minded.
- Have hand tools specific to this trade.
In return for the above we will give you:
- Full-time, consistent work.
- Competitive pay - get paid by the hour, not by the job.
- Generous benefits package - 401K, health insurance, dental, etc.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- Tool allowance.
- Ongoing training - paid & voluntary
If you are looking to grow with a company that does high quality work and rewards co-workers for hard work, submit the form below for immediate consideration.Apply Now!
HVAC Technician - Experienced
About the Job:
We are a full service commercial and residential HVAC maintenance company that has been servicing the Ohio Miami Valley area for over 90 years. We are actively recruiting qualified and experienced candidates for the position of HVAC Technician. Immediate hire, steady year-round work available. The job includes excellent compensation package, service truck, gas card, health insurance, 401K and many other benefits. We are a "Drug-Free" workplace.
- Install and service compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge valves, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, ruses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; residential and light commercial service
- Test and repair units by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing, parts, and components
- Troubleshoot breakdowns; perform preventive maintenance
- Available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed customer expectations
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with regulations
- Gas, Heat Pump, Propane experience necessary
- Oil experience a plus, but not required
- Experience: 5 years minimum servicing and diagnosing a diverse variety of HVAC units
- Must be able to troubleshoot & service units, including controls
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
- CFC Certification required. NATE Certification a plus
Compensation to commensurate with experience. We offer a generous salary package, and top of the line benefits package.Apply Now!