We are heating and cooling Professionals! We maintain a high level of quality among our staff. All of our installers and technicians are trained on a regular, on-going basis. We, and they, are certified by the following industry organizations:
Bonded & Insured
Licensing: State of Ohio HVAC License #28707
Why We Are The Best
- We answer our phone live during the day.
- We have true 24 hour emergency service for after-hours problems.
- We work weekends by appointment for your convenience.
- We will return your phone call after-hours for an emergency “no heat or no cool” problem.
- We keep in contact with our technicians so we know when they will be available for you.
- We call you to let you know if we are running late.
- We will return the same day if something goes wrong.
- We will let you cancel an appointment, without prejudice, if something comes up.
- We will always make time for our loyal customers, especially if all they need is some advice.
- We network with other contractors in our area to back us up when we start to get overbooked with work.
- We have a chain of command of who will be sent out after hours so if one person is unavailable, the next one will fill in.
- We allow our employees to take their trucks home to be able to respond to after hours calls more rapidly.
- We subscribe to the trade magazines so we know what is happening within our industry.
- We go to product training seminars to gain knowledge of the products we sell.
- We know how to specify the right product for your application.
- We don't hire the first guy off the street, give him a wrench, and call him a technician.
- We help our technicians continue their education, even it isn't business related because it makes them a more rounded person, one that's better able to help you.
- We enroll our technicians in job-related education classes, so they will be better able to serve you.
- We demand that all certifications required of our technicians be kept current.
- We hold the current licenses necessary to do the work we provide.
- We have an entire library of reference material to draw from.
- We use the Internet to get the information from suppliers all over the world.
- We carry product literature on the products we sell.
- We hold regular meetings with our employees to discuss situations and concerns that come up in the field.
- We use the best techniques that are available to make our installations better.
- We leave our work area neater than when we found it.
- We concentrate on the work at hand, rather than horsing around.
- We don't replace things that are working properly.
- We explain what we're doing so you have an understanding of what's going on.
- We will check other equipment adjacent to our installation to make sure it is compatible with what we are installing.
- We will look for other signs of trouble that may also be going on inside your home.
- We will test the equipment after we install it to make sure it is working properly before we leave.
- We will test any other equipment we touched in order to install our equipment before we leave.
- We check all safety controls.
- We check all safety controls again.
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MC) for your convenience.
- We will accept your personal check without having to give us eight forms of I.D. and your first-born child.
- We will explain your charges completely, to your satisfaction, because we have nothing to hide.
- We will not quote one price to get you to commit and then refuse to do the work unless you pay us more.
- We will not quote you a higher price because you live in a better neighborhood.
- We use real financial accounting to come up with our sales price rather than charging what "everyone else" does.
- We will gladly quote you a firm price for the work rather than guessing "what it should be around."
- We will let you shop around if you like, without holding it against you.
- We will not pressure you into signing on for work you don't really want.
- We won't pressure you into ordering work you don't really need.
- We will replace any product that fails.
- We will give you the benefit of the doubt when it comes to product failure rather than trying to find the "loophole" in the warranty to get us off the hook.
- We will perform the warranty repairs ourselves, rather than making you depend upon the manufacturer to handle the problem.
- We will fill out any paperwork necessary to guarantee your product becomes registered with the manufacturer.
- We will use only reputable wholesalers who will be there for us if there is a problem.
- We carry sufficient insurance to cover any damage we may do.
- We carry insurance on our own people so if anything happens to them while in your home, they will be taken care of.
- We secure the necessary permits required for your job so there will never be a question if it was done legally or "to code".
- We will not charge you again for labor to reinstall a defective product.
- We will keep your product information on file so if there is a question about what is covered and for how long, we will have it available for you.
- We will not tell you a product is out of warranty, charge you for a new one, then take the old one back for credit because it really was covered.
- We are members of important organizations such as the local Chamber of Commerce and Building Industry Association.
Excerpted from Dan Holohan@heatinghelp.com
Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
What makes a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer stand out is the unparalleled performance the company offers -- true excellence in every aspect of operations, product solutions and technical know-how.
Look for the Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer emblem which indicates your dealer has met our high standards for superior skills... superior service... superior products... superior comfort... and a superior promise -- in writing -- of 100% satisfaction, guaranteed. This is what our Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer and the dealership emblem stand for.
Air Conditioning Contractor's Association of America (ACCA)
The Air Conditioning Contractor's Association of America is the heating and cooling industry's leading trade organization. ACCA members adhere to a standard of ethical best practices that is your assurance of quality and professionalism. We are an active member in good standing with ACCA.
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) system in the U.S. extends across the nation; coast-to-coast, and in Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. Since the founding of the first BBB in 1912, the BBB system has proven that the majority of marketplace problems can be solved fairly through the use of voluntary self-regulation and consumer education.
North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is an independent, third-party organization that develops and promotes excellence in the installation and service of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment by recognizing high-quality industry technicians through voluntary testing and certification. Our technicians have passed the rigorous testing necessary to qualify as NATE Certified Technicians.
National Comfort Institute (NCI)
National Comfort Institute is one of the country's top training and certification organizations. NCI started in 1992 as National Balancing Institute, a training organization aimed at helping heating and air conditioning contractors provide even comfort throughout homes and businesses using a technique called Air Balancing. This technique, previously only available for large commercial and industrial facilities was refined to work in smaller buildings and homes.
As NCI evolved, the organization widened its scope to include a total system approach to design, installation and service of heating and air conditioning systems. We call this approach, "Performance-Based Contracting." These contractors are different from the average service company because they do more than simply fix or replace equipment. They also focus on maximizing the comfort, safety and energy efficiency of the systems they sell and service.
Springfield Clark County OH Chamber of Commerce
Hauck Bros, Inc. is a member of the Springfield Clark County OH Chamber of Commerce.
Building Industry Association of Clark County
The Building Industry Association of Clark County is a trade association representing over 12,000 employees in the construction industry. The BIA serves the interests of all businesses involved in land development and construction.
Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer
Diamond Contractors are independent dealers with the highest level of accreditation, training, and hands-on expertise who have invested time to professionally develop their craft at one of Mitsubishi Electric’s approved training centers.
Air Conditioning Contractors of Ohio (ACCO)
The Air Conditioning Contractors of Ohio is a not-for-profit trade association for heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration contractors in Ohio. We give our members the tools they need to succeed in the HVACR industry. We represent firms who design, install, service and repair air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, air purification and ventilating systems of all sizes and complexities. In addition, membership includes manufacturers of equipment, wholesalers and distributors of equipment, vocational and technical schools, utilities and others with an interest in the HVACR Industry.